WAITING FOR THE POT TO BOIL (PART II)

.



Sunday, October 31, 2004

Things I Have Been in Halloweens Past

A native American girl
Princess Leia
A fairy princess
A cat
A witch
A can-can girl
A marshmallow
A birthday present
A bunny
Morticia Adamms
Ophelia--after she drowned
A French maid
A 1920's gangster
A blue sequined nun
A bumble bee
Mary Catherine Gallagher (Super Star!)
Little Red Riding Hood

And this year...... A-29-year-old-who-has-no-plans-because-everyone-is-working-so-I-will-sit-at-home-alone-and-feel-sorry-for-myself-because-I-sure-as-Hell-am-not-opening-the-door-in-my-neighborhood-where-if-the-kids-don't-rob-me-they-will-be-all-grabby-and-that-would-piss-me-off-and-it's-my-birthday-so-I-don't-have-to-give-out-candy-if-I-don't-feel-like-it-so-there.

Pretty original one this year, huh? Sigh.

No comments: