WAITING FOR THE POT TO BOIL (PART II)

.



Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Warning: Contents Under Extreme Pressure

My husband is stressed so I am stressed by Osmosis. It is a good thing I don't have a stressful job, like one where others lives are at stake...oh wait.
On another note, I have yet to buy my OPKs, take my Robitussin or temperature. I feel very bad about how apathetic I am being about this month's attempt, so far. Of course, it is only day 9. Or is it 10? See! I should know these things! I suck.
I am having a writer's block. Anything anyone want me to write about? I take requests. I wrote a pretty good one for Jen P a while back about multi-pet families. Speaking of Jen P, for those of you who pray, please keep her in your thoughts and prayers, she is the "Reich Ovary."
So what do you want me to write about? Think of me as your own personal "Dear Abby"...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, did you get my email? I had a hard time sending it! :)

Dani