WAITING FOR THE POT TO BOIL (PART II)

.



Sunday, December 26, 2004

22 Infertiles Walk Into a Bar...

I used to belong to a Comedy Improv Team and one of the games we would play, was called, “22” It goes like this:

22 (fill in the blanks) walk into a bar. Bartender says, we don’t serve (blanks) here, and the 22 (blanks) say…(fill in punch line).

The audience would give us the topic and we’d make up the punch line, on the spot. It doesn’t have to be funny, but it does have to make sense. It can be clever, witty, a play on words, or a groaner. For example, we’d ask the audience, “Give us a noun!” And they’d say something like, “Cars!” And then my teammates and I would get a point for each “joke” we could make up. We would say something like: 22 Cars walk into a bar. Bartender says, we don’t serve Cars here and the 22 cars say……”You AUTO let us stay, we’re thirsty!” And each team member would go until we couldn’t think of any more jokes. I love to play this game with Chris, it makes him laugh, so I thought I’d give it a try with “Infertiles.” So here goes, I made all of these up, today when I couldn’t fall asleep:

22 Infertiles walk into a bar. Bartender says, we don’t serve Infertiles here, and the 22 Infertiles say….Why not, looks like you have plenty of WOMB.

22 Infertiles walk into a bar. Bartender says, we don’t serve Infertiles here, and the 22 Infertiles say…Are you afraid we might STIRRUP some trouble?

22 Infertiles walk into a bar. Bartender says, we don’t serve Infertiles here and the 22 Infertiles say…I can’t CONCIEVE of why not!

22 Infertiles walk into a bar. Bartender says, we don’t serve Infertiles here and the 22 Infertiles say…You know, that is not an ULTRA SOUND decision on your part, mister!

22 Infertiles walk into a bar. Bartender says, we don’t serve Infertiles here because they are too grumpy, and the 22 Infertiles say… We aren’t grumpy, that is just a common MISSED CONCEPTION.

22 Infertiles walk into a bar. Bartender says, we don’t serve Infertiles here can’t you read the sign? And the 22 Infertiles look above the bar and indeed there was a sign that read:

No Shirt
No Shoes
No CERVIX

HA HA HA. I love that one. Can you think of any? Give me any noun, I can come up with at least 3. This makes for a great Car Trip Game, BTW. And yes, I am aware that I have far too much free time on my hands! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

2 comments:

sweetisu said...

Thank you for the laugh!!! I about pee'd my pants. Hee hee. No cervix.

sweetisu
http://sweetisu.blogspot.com

Brina said...

ok, I felt kinda bad for laughing, but it was funny. I love that stuff, it is fun to do. You should go on a car trip with Mike, he is all about the games.