WAITING FOR THE POT TO BOIL (PART II)

.



Saturday, November 27, 2004

I Killed My Beautiful BLOG. AKA Standby for Technical Difficulties

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at my BLOG I killed it. I accidentally messed up the font and cut off my Title. I have submitted a request for help to "Blogger" I hope they can help. I knew I was computer retarded and yet I had to try to play around in the settings page. I hope they can fix it. I don't want to be "For the Pot to Boil." Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

************************************************
Not to depress anyone, but here are just a couple of the lame ass things people did to one another this Thanksgiving Holiday:

Man crossing the street run over not once but twice. Both drivers fled the scene. Second driver still outstanding, first one did later call 911--FOR HERSELF. She got a piece of glass in her eye. She failed to mention to the EMTs that she got said piece of glass when the man she hit, broke her windshield with his body.

Officers, arrive at the scene of an apartment where neighbors smelled something "funny." Upon further investigation, elderly female, deceased, is discovered. This wouldn't be so bad, as it seemed to be from natural causes, except for the fact that her CARE giver had been walking around the dead body for a WEEK. Even though, to move about the house she had to climb over the body, she saw no reason to call the police.

Moral of the story; if you run over someone with your car, or the person entrusted to your care dies, for the love of Jumping Jehosephat, do something other than cramming your head up your arse. (Stepping down from soap box now.)

No comments: