WAITING FOR THE POT TO BOIL (PART II)

.



Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Due to the Adorable Baby, You Will Not Notice This is the World's Most Boring Entry



I am kind of in a writing slump. I think it is all of the sleep deprivation. Liam is about 3/4 of the way weaned off BFing. I was feeling horrible about us being done with that phase of his life. Then he bit me. Hard. Several times and I am now over it. Pretty much. They say you can say, "Ouch" or "Mom doesn't like that" and the baby will get the point, but every time I yelp he just looks at me like, "Lady, what is your problem?" So I don't think he grasps the concept. We started solids a few days ago. Don't know why they call them that, they should call them softs. Mostly they end up on me, the floor and on the dogs, but we are getting better every day. I am watching LOST right now, then I am going to bed. I am totally addicted to that show. And now I will close with the hilarious thing my husband said to me: He said, "As if it is not bad enough that I found another man's socks between our sheets (holds up Liam's tiny socks), but I find the fact that you slept with a midget, particularly offensive." Man that still makes me laugh! I dyed my hair. Nothing funky like the bright magenta of last December '04 but like my natural dark brown. I had sooooooo much gray and I am only thirty, but it made me feel too old. Maybe I will have saggy boobs, stretch marks and love handles, but gosh darn it, I will not have gray hair too!!!!! Speaking of love handles, I will get rid of those real soon when I start running next month. Yay! Shows back on, gotta run!

No comments: