WAITING FOR THE POT TO BOIL (PART II)

.



Friday, June 02, 2006

Yeah, it is EXACTLY what you think it is....


Apparently Liam was jumping on his entertainer, so vigorously a big glob of pooh, fell out of the side of his diaper. He then toe-painted in it while my MIL ran and grabbed the camera. Remember my prior post on how I have "fecal-a-phobia?" This did not help. All I can say is I am glad it happened on Grandma PC's watch and not mine. Oh, and way to go capturing it on film! PS. Within minutes, Liam was in the tub, both he and the entertainer were thoroughly hosed down and sanitized, lest you think, EEEEWWWWWW.

1 comment:

Brina said...

OMG that is SOOOOOOO gross! I am told when I was a kid, I was left to poop on the toilet when I was around 2 or so, and when my mom returned, she found that I made face paint out of a pooh-ball. She won't let me forget it, and brings it up every chance she gets. This was what it was like when my dates came over: (open the door) "Hi! Just so you know, I ate pooh when I was 2, but you can still kiss me, it's been like 14 years. Ok, ready to go?" LOL Save the picture and use it to your advantage...