WAITING FOR THE POT TO BOIL (PART II)

.



Thursday, November 10, 2005

Let Us Pause to Reflect...No Nevermind, Let's Not!



Look at the circumference of that noggin, is it any wonder why he got stuck???? I love the other picture because it is one of those take a picture with the camera at an arms length you know the kind, that half of the time come out really bad or you end up with a picture of your ear and the wall behind you? I know you know what I am talking about. Not only did I actually get both of us in the picture but look how happy he is!!!! My parents are coming to visit tomorrow, I am so excited!!!!! Til later!!!

PS [THEY'VE CREATED A MONSTER]: When I first married Chris his spelling and grammar were horrific. I specifically remember correcting one of his love letters with a red pen when we were dating. Anyways now that he went to the police academy and took like 117 hours on report writing, HE is definitely the better speller. The other night, he actually lectured me on how I wrote my blog with bad punctuation and asked me if I would like him to fix it.... That's so funny to me!!! Of course he was right, though. Hope you all don't mind my creative punctuation etc. but I like to write the way I talk. When I was a college English tutor, I counseled against using such "conversational English" but here I like it. Oh, my Liam is eating his blanket, gotta go!!!

No comments: