WAITING FOR THE POT TO BOIL (PART II)

.



Friday, November 04, 2005

If I was One of the 7 Dwarfs, I'd be Grumpy


I am in a poopie mood, because Liam is in a poopie mood. I am just not used to him being so whine-y. It is hard to get anything done because either he wants to be held, or he is adamant he wants to be put down-but he wants to stare at me. Right now he has his eyes closed but he is whimpering pathetically. Do you think he got bird-flu from his Halloween costume?....


PS Can you tell, I finally, after a whole year, figured out how to add pictures?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Duck in a much better mood than the other pic. Connor (my 16wk son) was a pumpkin and had an angry pumpkin moment as well. Somehow his crying faces are sometimes just as cute as his happy faces...although they break my heart!