WAITING FOR THE POT TO BOIL (PART II)

.



Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Little Ovary That Could


All signs point to ovulation in the next 24-36 hours!!! Yay! Only 2 problems: 1) My temperature has not spiked yet and 2) I am no where near Chris... Please pray I can visit him at his jobsite tomorrow. It's not for sure, wah! Please dear Lord don't let these crazy hormones be for nothing!
So I was looking for a funny book on infertility, because lets face it the one I found and read called, "Empty Womb, Aching Heart" made me want to shoot myself. Infertility can be funny. Anyone ever faced with the transvaginal wand (aka the space probe) can back me up. This book above, was not funny. The book review lied. What a let down. This is why I need to get this blog published. I'd buy it. Would you?

No comments: