WAITING FOR THE POT TO BOIL (PART II)

.



Thursday, August 03, 2006

I'm Still Here !


Sorry for the lack of posts lately, Liam and I have been sick. Plus I have been having kind of a rough time, being off of my anti-depressants. I keep telling myself now that I am back on them, "only 3 more weeks and then it will get better," but sometimes it is really, really bad. I used to tell people, "I am like a diabetic who needs insulin, except I need Serratonin (sp?)" but I never really believed it. I thought if I wanted it bad enough I could get better on my own. Now I know better.
Well, that is all for now, til later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knwo I have said it before but you are preaching to the choir. I will NEVER stop taking my meds again. You will gte better just hang in there!!!!


Dani