WAITING FOR THE POT TO BOIL (PART II)

.



Saturday, August 05, 2006

And on a Lighter Note......



Oh my gosh, isn't he just too cute??? I worked back to back shifts so I spent the night at a friends house who lives really close to my job, and I haven't been home in over 24 hours. I can't wait to hug and kiss Little Man in just a bit over 6 hours. Liam looks so much more like a little boy than a baby lately, it is amazing. Neat but kinda sad. No more tiny baby. I just love the way his top row of teeth look when he smiles. Remember how I mentioned, that since he was born, he loves to watch me brush my teeth? Well it has come in handy, because he knows what happens when it is time to have his own teeth brushed and he really likes it. It is so cute when he gets bad breath. I know that sounds weird but it is funny to me.

1 comment:

Brina said...

Isn't it funny that when we have bad breath it is gross, but when the kids get bad breath you know they are growing up and it's cute? And man, mine get some DRAGON BREATH! I mean it is bad. But it is still cute... I just read your dog story. Holy crap girl, I woulda put the smack down on someone. I was all pissed off for you. And that was like a month ago... I've been neglecting the internet. Too busy at work, and the kids keep me too busy at home. I have so many stories for my blog I had to make a list...