WAITING FOR THE POT TO BOIL (PART II)

.



Monday, October 31, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME--HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU!!!!!!!

I TURNED 30 TODAY, YES I AM STILL SHOUTING. SORRY. I am so excited--not about turning 30 of that I am depressed--I am excited to finally live in a neighborhood that I can answer the door to trick or treaters, without the fear of being robbed. Liam is going to be a duck. Chris is going to help me attach a picture of him in it later. Well, gotta go, Chris is buying me a door for my birthday. I'll explain that later too.

2 comments:

April said...

happy birthday (if a day late)! Hoping that your birthday and the coming year is full of love, laughter, health and good fortune.

And baby Liam is adorable. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Dee said...

Happy belated birthday to you! Happy belated 10 weeks to Liam--he's adorable and you're just as I imagined you'd look :-)

So glad to hear that all is going so well...but sorry to hear that Liam's got his first cold. Been there done that last month ourselves. Not too fun.