WAITING FOR THE POT TO BOIL (PART II)

.



Thursday, April 28, 2005

I Am Having A......Huh?

I went to get this 20 week U/S at a different office and I could not understand a word any of the doctors or nurses were saying. They all had accents. I will write a much longer entry all about it, but for now I wanted to share, for now we are having A BOY!!!!!!!! Introducing Liam David!!!! Chris' dad is William, and Liam is the Irish form of that (WilLIAM) and my dad is David so, it's really neat. Can't wait to share a funny story about the appointment, 'til later, bye!

7 comments:

JenP said...

Congrats Becky!! Whoo hoo!!!

Welcome Liam!! Sophie says: Gurgle, Gurgle, Blurb, Blurb which is fetal speak for 'hey good looking!'

Hope you're doing ok and feeling good and things are going wonderfully!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations on Liam! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Congrats on baby Liam! I am so excited for you all. Yipee!!!!

Dani

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear the funny story about the appointment. I'll be curious to see if your funny story is similar to mine when we found out we're expecting a boy in July. Let's just say he was "busy".
ha!

Pam

Dee said...

Yea--a little boy! Congrats to you and the hubster--and what a nice name too!

Hope you're feeling better during the second trimester--and I can't believe you're already halfway through your pg (this from someone who can't believe she's staring 31 weeks in the face this week)--where does the time go?!

Jen said...

Congratulations!

Love the name, too--if we ever have a boy, Liam will be his middle name, after my dad, William.

Anonymous said...

Delurking to say congratulations! I am also 20 weeks pregnant with a boy and we are naming him James David after both his grandfathers too. I hope things continue to go well.
Julie M
jmarkoski@nc.rr.com