WAITING FOR THE POT TO BOIL (PART II)

.



Saturday, April 15, 2006

Liam's First Love...




















Meet Taylor, Liam's first girlfriend. Aren't they adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those of you who have been with me a while will remember Taylor's mom Dorothy. Remember she and I started "trying" at the same time? She was my next door neighbor and our husbands worked together? She had Trevor and then almost a year later to the day, I had Liam, and now here is Taylor. Oh, that year she was pregnant and we were still trying was soooooooooo long. If "past" me could see "present" me today, I would have passed out with joy. I still sometimes can't breathe when I look at Liam and think of all God has blessed my family with this last year. I said it before and I'll say it again; if this is all just a dream, I don't want to wake up.

No comments: