WAITING FOR THE POT TO BOIL (PART II)

.



Saturday, July 24, 2010

10w 4d

I am so positive this is a girl, I will be shocked, yes shocked, if I am wrong. This pregnancy is so different. I am sick all the time, yes, but I only actually puke first thing in the morning. No hyperememsis! My hair looks good, my skin is clear and I feel better lying on my right side, as opposed to my left like when I was pregnant with Liam. I just know it! I am (barely) refraining from buying anything and everything pink and frilly. I want bows and barbies and pink booties, and and and, you get the idea. Only have to wait 9 1/2 more weeks until vindication. (Chris is positive it's a boy.) We'll talk later, Becca and the Bean

2 comments:

dee said...

I am so happy for you, regardless of whether it's a girl or a boy :) So glad you are on this journey (again)!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait until october to find out!